mardi 7 octobre 2008

The Pressure's On

It is our last year here at Garnier, most of us have been here for 6 years already! It's crazy how fast it went by! This being our final last year, the college and university field is weighing in. It's already stressing me out by having to pick at least 3 colleges to apply to, plus another two, just in case. I have looked at programs at different universities, it's amazing. I can remember being in grade 7 like it was yesterday. Time really does fly by alot faster than you can imagine. Picking colleges and universities can be quite challenging. We have to figure out what programs we want, where we want to go, there's alot of pressure there. We still have a couple of more months to figure it out, but for early acceptance, it's already this month where you need to apply! It's crazy! For those of you who still don't know what to do, now's the time to see a guidance counsellor and try to narrow your interests into a program. I'm set, but there's still that pressure into what I'm going to do afterwards, and if I even get accepted! I've got my fingers crossed for Fleming College, where I would be renting a house with one of my best friends, Victoria, who is already a student at Fleming. The upside is that it's not too far away from home in case anything happens, but it's still living without the parents! I never thought the day would come!

Aucun commentaire: