mardi 25 novembre 2008

Let it Snow!


Well folks! It's time to start bringing out those snow boots, the shovels, the hats, the mittens! The time of the year has come! We finally have snow on the ground! Just in time to get us all into the Christmas Spirit! The past few years, we would have a bit of snow before Christmas, then a blizzard after Christmas, looks like it's changed this year! I don't know about you guys, but I'm a Christmas fanatic! It's not because of the gifts, or the food. It's all about cozying up in front of the fireplace late in the evening and having a nice hot steamy hot chocolate along with a good old Christmas classic! My favourite thing to do is watch Christmas movies with a fire going, maybe make some smores. Even now just talking about it makes me want to go home at make a fire! It's not even December yet, but it's getting close, and there's already few who have put up their Christmas lights. I personally think that all Christmas lights should be lit up on the 1st of December. That's always been a tradition in my family. It just makes it that much better. Seeing all these different houses all lit up, with the snow glistening definitely gets me in the Christmas cheer! This Christmas will be even more special since I will be attending the World Junior Hockey Championship in Ottawa. I will be going up boxing day, and spending the weekend with Shaun's family. We will also be going around to visit old Ottawa which will be full of lights and Christmas cheer. For those of you who don't like Christmas, I suggest trying to watch Christmas movies such as; The Holiday, and The Family Stone. Perhaps even the old classics, such as Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red nose Reindeer, even Charlie Brown Christmas! I will say this, I hate the muddy snow, and the wet winters, but this is the wonderful time of the year!

Aucun commentaire: