jeudi 13 novembre 2008

Hilarious Cats

As most of you don't know, I love cats more than anything in the world. All my life, I've grown up with cats around me. We got our first cat when I was only 2. She was a female cat, short hair, with a bunch of colors; brown, white, black, and grey. Her name was Sassy, and she lived to be 14 years old. When she first passed away, it tored me apart not having her around, I would walk up the stairs and see a sweater on the floor, and I would think it was her. Whenever I came home from school, I would always expect her to come running up to me. I could never live without pets, because there's just nothing to come home to, they're so funny and loving. Just recently, we got two new kittens so that they could play together. They are both females, Vixen and Xiva and the best part is, they're sisters! They are the craziest cats ever! They wrestle each other like you wouldn't believe, and chase each other around the house. They make toys out of nothing! They play with paper bags, pens, paper, kleenex boxes, their own tails, they're so funny to watch! We've recorded them acting like they're high on sugar! This is a hilarious video of different cats who play with anything. I google these videos all the time because they're just so funny! It's pretty amazing sometimes to see what cats are capable of.
Enjoy!

Aucun commentaire: