vendredi 5 septembre 2008

You know what really grinds my gears?




You know what really grinds my gears?
The majority of the time that I go out, and get a chance to meet some
nice people, they sink down in my book when they start to sing the
famous song sung by The Police, Roxanne. If I had a penny for everytime
someone sang that song to me, I would be a millionaire. I'm not over-exagerating.
Over the years, I have come to find that song more aggravating than a month year
old baby crying in the middle of the night. I've been trying for a while to just get used
to the fact that my name is well known, but it just hasn't happened so far. What grinds
my gears even more, is when my closest friends purposely try to get them to
sing it just for me to make me feel special.


1 commentaire:

roxanne a dit…

www.rocksies.blogspot.com